Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fall Mini Sessions

My uber talented cousin Shannon Garber (see her here) came to visit and do some mini family sessions with me. It was double the fun to take pictures of these three beautiful families with her.

First we have the John and Jamie's family. Jamie is ridiculously photogenic and I loved the clothing choices.











Then we had Dave & Maile with their gorgeous daughters. Lorelei totally worked the camera and little V avoided the camera at all costs but we still managed to get some good ones.  Me & Maile put together a canvas wrap wall collage with these pictures that left me very envious. 




Then last, but not least we had Carey & kids. I was so happy that Carey decided to go ahead with the family session even though her husband ended up not being able to make it. Such a beautiful family!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels